Monday, September 12, 2011

postheadericon Maid of Astolat: Graduates!

When I think of the last time I wrote anything it makes me shudder to remember that it was almost 3 months ago. Cliché as it may sound, I couldn't write because I was busy contemplating the course of my life. Realy I was! I graduated last month, you see. And if you know me, you would know I was deciding whether I should come back and search for a job or extend my stay and continue for another year. 
                                                                                                                        
                                                                                                Read More..,









0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Hits

Powered by Blogger.

Followers